How to add a direct link to an iPhone home screen
Method for iOS 7 and 8
- Open the Safari app on your iOS device.
- Go to the site which you want to create a link for.
- Click the “Share” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the option “Add to home screen”.
- Give the link a name.
How to add a direct link to an Android
Method for Android devices
- Open Firefox for Android and go to the web page.
- Click the Menu button (along the bottom edge of the screen or in the top right corner of the browser), and then, Page
- Select “Add to home screen”.
- The direct link will appear on your home screen.